Laura Maltby is a commercial property solicitor based in Canterbury and is known for her high level of commitment to clients and attention to detail. She is friendly and approachable and will provide clear advice so your transaction proceeds as smoothly and quickly as possible. You can call Laura on 01227 931060.
Laura acts for investors, developers, landlords and landowners. She handles a range of commercial property matters including:
- Business sales and purchases
- Land development and plot sales
- Leases and landlord & tenant related documents, and
- Secured lending.
Laura has published a couple of short articles on LinkedIn which you might find useful:
- Thinking of taking on an existing Lease? A brief overview of some of the key issues to bear in mind
- Thinking of assigning your lease? Here are some key points for you to conside
- Landlords: Why prevention is cheaper than cure!
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 - A look at ‘reasonable modernisation’ and the effect of the Energy Act 2011
In addition to commercial property, Laura is knowledgeable about many other areas of law and achieved a First Class Law degree from the University of Reading and a Commendation on the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law.
Outside work Laura enjoys travelling, movie-making, keeping up her languages, reading and folk dancing.