Lucinda Parker specialises in child care and family law matters and is expert in providing support and guidance during difficult times. You can call Lucinda on 01843 269331.
Known for being honest, considerate and thorough, Lucinda can advise and assist with:
- Cases where parents are involved with social services (Pre-Proceedings Meetings, Child Protection and Child In Need)
- Public Law Proceedings (Care Proceedings) representing children, parents and other parties with an interest in the case including those invited to intervene
- Private Law Children Work (Contact and Residence disputes, Prohibitive Steps and Specific Issue applications, Child Abduction applications)
- Special Guardianship Order Applications
- Placement Order and Adoption Order Applications
- Recovery Order Applications, and
- Domestic abuse injunctions (under the Family Law Act and Harassment Act).
Lucinda will support you throughout your case, from initial legal advice to ensuring your views are represented at court hearings. Always sensitive to people’s particular circumstances, clients Lucinda represents include:
- Parents from minority faith groups
- Foreign nationals from various countries where English is not their first language
- Vulnerable adults
- Parents who are in prison, and
- Vulnerable adults where the Official Solicitor has become involved.
Lucinda is also experienced in dealing with Fabricated or induced illness (FII) matters. FII is a rare form of child abuse which happens when a parent or carer exaggerates or deliberately causes symptoms of illness in a child. FII used to be known as "Munchausen's syndrome by proxy". If you are searching for general FII information or support, we recommend that you consult the NHS website.
When you contact Lucinda she will act swiftly and begin action to help resolve the issues.
Lucinda qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and joined Boys & Maughan in 2023. Away from the office and her legal duties, Lucinda is an avid reader, and regular concert and theatre goer.