Employees are legally entitled to written terms and conditions of employment covering certain areas.
Contracts of employment are crucially important, whether you are taking on staff for the first time or expanding to new premises. You must be certain that they are suitable for you while also offering your staff peace of mind.
From complicated service agreements to straightforward statements of terms and particulars, we can help you achieve your objectives.
Contact us for advice on:
- Employment contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Contracts for services / service agreements
- Statements of terms and conditions of employment
- Contracts for casual employed staff (e.g. zero hour contracts)
- Secondment agreements
- Confidentiality agreements and restrictive covenants
- Variation of contract terms.
Our employment solicitors are based at our Margate office on 01843 234000 or email them using the form on the right hand side of this page.