Boys & Maughan’s Private Client team is widely recognised for its expertise and has a history of over 200 years of advising individuals and families across East Kent.
We have offices across Thanet and in Canterbury. Planning ahead to protect your wealth and make provision for the unexpected things in life has never been more important. We work with you to provide advice and information so you can make informed decisions and put documents in place that achieve your aims. Above all we listen and seek understanding of your circumstances and what matters to you before advising.
Our services include:
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Trusts – advice, creation and administration
- Court of Protection applications
- Deputy and attorney support and administration
- Estate and tax planning advice
- Charitable giving.
Why choose us?
- We have a flexible approach and will tailor our services to your needs
- We offer fixed fees wherever possible
- We are regulated specialist advisers on wills, lasting powers of attorney, probate, trusts, and care and estate planning
- Our team includes members of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and The Association of Lifetime Lawyers
- We confirm our advice and your instructions in writing
- No storage fees – we store your documents securely for free
- Boys & Maughan has been providing expert local advice for over 200 years.
Contact us to discuss your circumstances
Our usual approach is to have an initial no obligation phone call to explore your needs and circumstances. During the conversation we will be happy to discuss our fees and offer you an appointment at one of our offices. Please ring your local Boys & Maughan office, use the form on this page to drop us a line, or view our team profiles and contact one of our lawyers directly.