Boys & Maughan wins eight trophies at the top national conveyancing awards breaking previous records
Boys & Maughan’s conveyancing teams and individual lawyers have exceeded all of their previous achievements in the largest award scheme in the UK residential property industry.
Our firm landed an amazing eight trophies at the ESTAS Conveyancing Awards on Friday 18 October 2019.
Presented by TV property expert Phil Spencer at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, Boys & Maughan won:
- The People Awards – Liz Dack (Margate)
- The People Awards - Liz Thomson (Canterbury),
- National Best Local Group, 2-5 branches – Gold winner
- Best In County, Kent – Margate
- South East (South) Regional Gold Award – Margate
- South East (South) Regional Silver Award – Canterbury
- South East (South) Regional Bronze Award – Ramsgate
- Grand Prix Awards Best Single Office in the UK (given to the offices with the most public votes in the country and involving some very large firms), Bronze for Boys & Maughan Margate.
Announcing Boys & Maughan’s clean sweep in the regional awards South, an area that covers Kent, Sussex and Surrey, Phil Spencer said, “Ladies and gentlemen they must be doing something pretty right at Boys & Maughan because the Margate office has won the gold – it’s a full house.”
This year Boys & Maughan landed six out of 18 nominations for one of the coveted individual ESTAS People Awards and were the only firm in the country to have two overall winners. In addition to Boys & Maughan’s winners, Liz Dack and Liz Thomson, Laura Foster (Ramsgate), Peter Styles-Martin (Ramsgate), Lucy Allen (Birchington) and Phil Downer (Canterbury) were also nominated.
Conveyancing Partner Richard Durrant, who heads Boys & Maughan’s team, said: “Our 18 trophies over the past three years are an amazing reflection on our conveyancing team. To be named the best firm of our size in the country three times in a row and have so many top conveyancers in our ranks, is a fantastic achievement. The results show that everyone in our residential property team works incredibly hard to deliver exceptional customer service. Our lawyers consistently attract top marks and can rightly claim that they are amongst the top achievers in their profession.”
In 2017 and 2018 Boys & Maughan won a total of 10 county, regional, national and individual trophies. The ESTAS Conveyancer Awards are the only industry awards where the winners are selected purely on customer feedback.
To see the full results of the ESTAS awards visit the ESTAS website.