Vicky is an experienced Private Client Solicitor and known for being sympathetic, effective and technically accurate. She qualified in 2001, and has worked for leading law firms in Suffolk and the Thames Valley, joining Boys & Maughan in May 2018.
Vicky is based at our Margate Office and has expertise in:
- Wills (including Estate Planning and Inheritance Tax mitigation)
- Probate (dealing with the finances of someone who has died)
- Power of Attorney (Lasting Powers, General Powers)
- Trusts (structures designed to safeguard money for family wealth and benefit)
- Deeds of Variation (post-death tax planning for beneficiaries of Wills).
Vicky is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), a worldwide professional organisation which promotes continuing professional education and high professional and ethical standards.
Vicky has a particular interest in business and agricultural reliefs, and their interaction with Inheritance Tax, as well as a personal interest in mental capacity and disability issues.
Outside work, Vicky is much occupied with her young son, but occasionally has time for creating new sewing projects, upcycling and computer gaming.
Vicky is a supporter of CEREBRA.