Simon is an experienced private client lawyer having qualified in 2002. He has managed and led private client teams in regional firms in East Anglia, Hertfordshire, and Kent, where he has driven significant change to improve client focus and service delivery. You can call Simon on 01227 201496.
Simon’s particular specialism is tax and estate planning for individuals and families. His approach is to listen and gain understanding of your objectives and then work to support those. His expertise includes:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Trust Creation
Recent work includes:
- Advising on a multi-million £ estate administration incorporating Inheritance Tax planning and future Estate Planning, Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney across three generations of a family
- Providing advice to co-habitees on property ownership to include the preparation of Trusts, Wills and Lasting Powers enabling them to start their new life together on a secure footing
- Advising commercial directors on succession planning aligning their business affairs with their personal circumstances and future plans
- Assisting clients with a mentally incapacitated parent.
Outside of work Simon can be found working on his golf swing (though there is never enough time to actually improve it) and when injuries and fitness allow he can sometimes be seen in the vicinity of a hockey pitch if not on it.