Sue Jull is known for her friendly down-to-earth manner, ability to demonstrate understanding and sympathy to clients experiencing difficult times and high level of commitment to their needs. You can call Sue on 01843 269354.
Sue deals with a broad range of probate and wills issues including:
- Drafting both straightforward and complex wills, including those with flexible Immediate Post Death Interests (IPDIs), discretionary trusts, letters of wishes and Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 statements
- Administering estates, ranging up to £2.5 million
- Completing inheritance tax (IHT) forms
- Drafting and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Post death variations – deeds of variation and retrospective severance of joint assets
- Drafting deeds of appointment and retirement of trustees
- Submitting deputyship and other complicated Court of Protection applications.
Sue is an affiliated member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). STEP is the professional association for practitioners dealing with family inheritance and succession planning and Sue holds an Advanced Certificate in Wills Preparation, amongst other qualifications.
A local lawyer, Sue’s interests and hobbies include spending time with her family, listening to music, reading and travelling.