Rachael is a commercial property lawyer with over 11 years of experience advising on all aspects of commercial real estate and has acted for landlords, corporate occupiers, investors and developers from all sectors.
Rachael has a pragmatic and commercial approach and will keep you updated throughout all transactions.
Rachael’s experience includes:
- Commercial leases acting for both landlord and tenant
- Sales and purchases of commercial premises
- Acting for investment companies on the multi-let commercial buildings
- Landlord and tenant asset management
- Option Agreements and conditional contracts.
Rachael qualified and practised in London for a number of years then worked as a consultant before relocating to Kent and joining us at Boys & Maughan.
Outside of work Rachael is a keen marathon runner and has her sights set on the Abbott World Marathon Majors.