Kristin Sharp is a child care and family law specialist.
Finding social services involved with your children and facing going to court is intimidating for any parent. Kristin is friendly and approachable. She will explain the issues you face and advise you in straightforward down to earth language. Kristin has represented clients from all over the country.
Kristin is always alert to people’s circumstances and often assists vulnerable adults and foreign nationals who cannot speak English well or at all. Kristin also has experience in assisting parents that are in prison and those who require the intervention of the Official Solicitor.
Kristin Sharp can assist with:
- Circumstances where parents are involved with social services (Pre-Proceedings Meetings, Child Protection and Child In Need)
- Public Law Proceedings (Care Proceedings) representing parents and other parties with an interest in the case
- Special Guardianship Order Applications
- Placement Order & Adoption order Applications
- Proceedings relating to the return of a child in foster care to a parent – Discharge of Care Order
- Proceedings relating to contact with a child in foster care
- Private Law Children work (Contact and Residence disputes, Prohibitive Steps and Specific Issue applications) and
- Injunctions under the Family Law Act.
If you would like to make an appointment to see Kristin her number is 01843 234000.
Feedback from a Cafcass Family Court Advisor in December 2020, who gave us permission to post her comments here:
“I wanted to let you know how superb Kristin Sharp is in her work. Kristin represents a number of parents on my case load and I am reassured by this as I know they are getting excellent support and legal advice. Kristin is a trooper, she is hard working and dedicated to her job. Kristin has many parents with complex needs and demands but she advocates for them very well.”