Holly Evans specialises in child care and family law matters and is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children Panel.
Known for her sympathetic and honest approach, Holly is expert in providing support and guidance during difficult times. She can deal with all aspects of your case, from initial legal advice to representing your views at court hearings.
Holly Evans can advise and assist with:
- Cases where parents are involved with social services (Pre-Proceedings Meetings, Child Protection and Child In Need)
- Public Law Proceedings (Care Proceedings) representing children, parents and other parties with an interest in the case including those invited to intervene
- Private Law Children Work (Contact and Residence disputes, Prohibitive Steps and Specific Issue applications, Child Abduction applications)
- Special Guardianship Order Applications
- Placement Order and Adoption Order Applications
- Recovery Order Applications
- Injunctions (under the Family Law Act and Harassment Act), and
- Forced Marriage Order Applications.
Holly is sensitive to people’s particular circumstances. Clients she represents include:
- Parents from minority faith groups
- Foreign nationals from various countries where English is not their first language
- Vulnerable adults
- Parents who are in prison, and
- Vulnerable adults where the Official Solicitor has become involved.
When you contact Holly Evans she will act swiftly and begin action to help resolve the issues.