Eleanor is an experienced private client solicitor, known for having a friendly and down-to-earth approach. You can call Eleanor on 01843 269294.
Eleanor advises on all aspects of estate planning including:
- Wills - from simple wills to those of a more complex nature incorporating trust structures
- General and lasting powers of attorney
- Declarations of trust
- Transfers of burial rights
- Estate administration work including:
- Obtaining a grant of probate or grant of representation
- Full estate administration where there is a will, or where there is no will (intestacy)
- Deeds of variation and disclaimers
- Advising on discretionary will trusts and life interest trusts arising in wills, and
- Utilising available allowances and exemptions to mitigate inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
Eleanor is currently studying to become a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Outside of work you will usually find Eleanor at the beach with her husband and young son.
You can read an article about divorce and Remarriage and the importance of updating your Will when a relationship ends and when another begins here .