Ann Nicholas has worked as a conveyancer in residential conveyancing since 2006 and clients often compliment her on her clear advice and friendly and approachable manner. You can call Ann on 01843 269358.
Ann’s residential property specialisms include:
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Leasehold sales and purchases
- New build properties (freehold)
- Remortgages/ equity loan redemptions
- Transfers of equity
- First time buyers who wish to part buy, part rent
- Shared ownership resale properties (a property that is part owned by a housing association)
- Staircasing (buying more or all of the property in shared ownership)
- Back-to-back staircasing and sales of shared ownership properties (buying a full 100% share and selling on at the same time simultaneously)
- Lease extensions
- Help to buy properties (If you want to buy a shared ownership property you can buy a share using a mortgage or other funds and will pay a subsidised rent on the share that you don't own)
- Right to buy and right to acquire sales (if you want to sell within the first ten years of buying your home, you must offer it to either your former landlord or to another social landlord in your area)
- Social HomeBuy (a scheme available from some housing associations or local authorities that provides tenants the opportunity to purchase a share in their rented properties)
- Equity loan transactions
- Sales in possession (selling properties for financial institutions once possession has been obtained), and
- Preparing trust deeds / declarations of trust for tenants in common.
Ann is currently studying towards the final level of the Licensed Conveyancer qualification, further enhancing her knowledge of the legalities surrounding buying and selling property.
Outside work Ann is a mum to her youing son Zachary, and loves baking, all things chocolate and spending quality time with family and friends.