Autumn Newton-Baxendine is a Chartered Legal Executive who specialises in child care and family law.
Autumn is naturally friendly and approachable. Clients often find that she puts them immediately at ease and quickly gets to grips with the details of the challenges they are facing.
Autumn can assist with:
- Cases where parents are involved with social services such as Pre-Proceedings Meetings, Child Protection and Child In Need
- Public Law Proceedings (Care Proceedings) representing parents and other parties with an interest in the case, including those who are invited to intervene
- Special Guardianship Order Applications
- Placement Order and Adoption Order Applications
- Recovery Order Applications, and
- Injunctions (under the Family Law Act and Harassment Act).
Autumn previously worked for a Local Authority which gives her additional insights into child care matters.
Autumn’s level of experience additionally enables her to deal with cases that involve:
- Non-accidental injuries
- Sexual abuse, and
- Cases where there are concurrent criminal proceedings.
Autumn always commits to achieving the best possible outcome for her clients, immerses herself in the details of their case and takes pride in being easily contactable and accessible.
To make an appointment to see Autumn, please call 01843 234000.
One of Autumn Newton-Baxendine’s cases has been reported and published in the Law Reports.